Tuesday, April 08, 2008

blogtalkradio


i'm not sure if i'm excited or nervous, but i'm scheduled to be the guest on the doctor anonymous show on blogtalkradio this coming friday morning (ok, thursday for all of you in america).

i have recently discovered that sid schwab will also be guest hosting. maybe that's why i'm nervous. maybe i should study up a bit? maybe he asks a few questions that i don't know the answers to?

anyway, go over to this site and set a reminder for yourself if you want me to come under the scrutinizing eye of doctor anonymous and sid schwab.

6 comments:

rlbates said...

Count me in your audience.

Anonymous said...

good luck!

Sid Schwab said...

it'll take more than luck to get through the grilling you're going to get.

make mine trauma said...

I was wondering when you would reschedule. Is Dr. A OK?

Or is Dr. A. a-OK? Looking forward to it.

Anonymous said...

I'll be there. I want to ask some questions to a surgeon who reads his own scans. Hmmm. And I want to check my VoIP connection before my turn next week.

Craig Taverner said...

3am! I'll be too tired to remember to mute, and bother everyone with my snoring. I think I'll have to pass. Pity.