"One of the best writers in New Media Medicine, his posts are both gripping and intensely moving. He's like a blogging Joseph Conrad."
the rules of the award are as follows.
Here are the rules:
- You have to pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award in terms of creativity, design, interesting material, and general contributions to the blogger community, no matter what language.
- Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
- Each winner has to show the award and give the name and link to the blog that has given him or her the award itself.
- Each winner and each giver of the prize has to show the link of “Arte y pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
- To show these rules.
so let's see if i can nominate a few.
- just up the dose is a very well written blog and also gives a good insight into south african medicine.
- a really worthwhile read is buckeye, a surgeon after my own heart, even if he objects to my open appendisectomies.
- make mine trauma has such a love for her work which is clearly portrayed on her blog.
- eishmadiskakhi may be a new blog but so typically south african and so very entertaining, it definitely deserves mention.
- it may be a blog in hiatus, but surgeonsblog is still the best medical blog in my humble opinion.